This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Being a Geek: New Camera Dreams


I got an email today with this Canon Lens Travel Mug offer. Is it weird that I want this mug? I have been wishing that I could upgrade my camera - a Canon Powershot SD900 10MP to something that would take better pictures in low-light situations. I also really want a camcorder.

This camera is new and looks to have many of the features that I want: 

PowerShot SX210 IS 

Features: 
  • I like the colour choices
  • 14.1 megapixel with wide-angle zoom
  • Low Light mode for sharp images in dimly-lit situations.
  • It also captures stunning HD movies with Dynamic mode for enhanced image stabilization when shooting movies using wide-angle settings. 
It looks like it costs around $350 but it is quite new so I'm sure that price won't last long.