This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Being Thrifty: Sally Jane Vintage Blog

I used to buy vintage clothing all the time in Calgary, but here in Vancouver I haven't in years. Why? Well, for one - I worry about bed-bugs,and two - vintage clothing is horribly overpriced here, and I just can't afford it!

When I can afford to buy vintage again, I'd love to have clothes like the ones that are featured on the blog Sally Jane Vintage. Apart from the great vintage finds she posts on the blog, 'Sally Jane' also posts pictures of herself. These pictures are my favorite part of the blog, as she is very stylish and has great photos taken of her. She also has an etsy site with some great vintage finds.

All photos are from Sally Jane Vintage's Blog