This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

7 Things About Me - Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you Kylie at Flying Ducks for this award! Kylie, an amazingly versatile blogger herself, shared some things about herself in this post, and I am here to do the same!


Since I share a lot about myself on this blog all ready, these things are sort of random:

1. When I have enough money saved up and room and other things sorted out, I will be the happy 'owner' of an italian greyhound named Goober. I have his collar and a few toys bought. 


2. I want to own and travel on a sailboat, which I talk about in this post. 
3. I have been working on my list of 31 things to do before turning 31 - and now that I have turned 30, I have less than a year to do all this
4. I love to enter giveaways. I get a real thrill from winning things. I only enter for things I really want and could use, so don't end up with extra things to clutter up my place. I also love to give things away!
5. When I am alone and walking around I like to pretend that I am in a movie and the music that I am listening is the soundtrack. I like to think about lighting, cropping and sometimes narration for these scenes.
6. I am a serious movie addict. I sometimes watch (with Greg) 3 or more movies in a day. The same is true for good tv shows - I could watch an entire season in a day.
7. I think that most situations in life can be related to a Seinfeld episode in some way. 

I would love to pass this on to a few bloggers as well:
Sami by the Sea - Who posts lovely photos and is a major soccer freak. . . I mean fan. 
Shelley at Sam's Stuff - She creates lovely items for her online store and posts on 'random things.'
My.Paintings by Hinda Touga - She is a talented artist who also posts ogle-worthy photos, too.