This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Living the Life of Dreams - Shop Talk Tuesday

This article makes me happy. Two Canadians about the same age as Greg and I move to a completely new-to-them province to live the life of their dreams. Did I mention that they also came from Vancouver?

These two people took up residence in a run-down place and fixed it up. . .just one of the things on my list of things I want to do in my life. . .although, their place seems a bit less liveable than I'd like mine to be. Still, I do dream of having a cheap fixer-upper.

Within a year, I would love to have studio space to support a letterpress machine.

What are your dreams and goals for your handmade business or creative practice?