This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whimsical Hair Accessories by Green Pickles

U.K. artist  Aimee of Green Pickles shop and Green Pickles blog creates gorgeous vintage-inspired hair accessories.


About the artist: I am a designer and crafster who loves creating and making accessories! I adore pretty things that remind me of the fun I had as a child, fairytales, whimsical romantic feelings and sunny days. I have a lovely Fiance and I AM GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR! Hooray for happiness!


Aimee has offered this lovely hair clip for giveaway during BlogFest - which is a blog hop of sorts, where you jump from blog to blog to enter giveaways and check out new some new blogs! I will be participating September 10-12th! 



Which of Aimee's hair accessories do you like the most? 
What hair accessories do you most use?