This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Being a Correspondent: New Award!

Thanks to Miel Abeille, from Bons Vivants who awarded me with this:

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven things about myself: 
  1. I live with my best (male) friend with whom I went to high school - 12 years ago!
  2. I've never smoked in my life and can't stand the smell of cigarette (or other) smoke.
  3. My future dog will be an Italian Greyhound.
  4. I love playing video games - G. and I own a Wii, PS3, PSP, and a DS Lite.
  5. I spent ages 2-12 in Houston, Texas.
  6. I want to own a sailboat some day.
  7. I've worn glasses since grade 7.

My Picks for Versatile Bloggers: 
  1. Melissa @ Me: Daily
  2. Liz @ Hoosier Homemade
  3. Melody @ 6 Feet Over
  4. Ashley @ The Thing About Daisies
  5. Holly @ Love Imagine Create
  6. Teresa @ Blooming on Bainbridge
  7. Kathryn @ Mommy Kat and Kids
Those ladies have great blogs, so go check them out!