This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Being a Correspondent: New Layout/Redesign

Hello new and old followers! This blog is still pretty new, and only recently (after I just finished my classes for the semester) have I been able to post regularly. I plan on updating on a more regular basis now, and hope to have several different features, and maybe a giveaway or two soon (if you want me to host your giveaway, contact me) I am going to continue to post things from my list of 31 Things Before Turning 31, and my main personas: being an artist, a decorator, and a traveller. I will soon be graduating from University with a degree in Art History, so will focus more on being an art historian.

New Changes: I created a new banner and button:


Being Tazim

Let me know if you are interested in trading buttons or links. I also put links under the banner to my different personas, so that you can easily go to related posts with the same tags.


I just want post a thank-you to all who have been following me, and send out an invitation to those of you who haven't followed yet!
You can follow me by RSS and Twitter (username is @beingtazim) here:

4436639863_323dff9139_t4436646687_5f6a49c297_o
Bookmark and Share

You can also share my posts elsewhere, and follow me on Google Friend Connect (on the right side)
I have recently been spending time on a great community for bloggers called Blog Frog.

If you are already on Blog Frog, please follow me and I will do the same for you. If you are a blogger (or one who likes to read blogs) you should consider joining Blog Frog.
I love receiving comments and visiting other people's blogs, too. I hope you'll continue to come back and see what I am getting up to next.