This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pinterest Bookmarking Fun!

Being a Decorator


I have been lucky enough to be one of the 300 design bloggers to join the event Pin it Forward. Co-hosted by sfgirlbybay and Pinterest, the event focuses around the theme of "home." There are 10 people who post items from their pin boards each day, linking to the next person - what fun! Pinterest, by the way, is a great bookmarking tool that you can use to "pin" items from the web on to boards. You can follow other members, see the source of all pins (and be able to go directly to websites/sources for all items).
The complete schedule is now up so you can follow along! I am quite excited to be part of this group of amazing bloggers! I'm sure I'll be adding all the new (to me) bloggers to my RSS feed! My day to post is June 4th!

To give you an example, of the site: