This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's in My Bag?

Blog Journal Project: I have missed a few days, but I think it is okay. I am not really a completion-ist. Here is one of my purses/bags with some things that I often carry. I forgot to include my cell phone, which is a Samsung something or other. It isn't a smart phone. I don't use it often, as I hate talking on the phone. Anyway, here it is:


 - Purse - The purse is a vegan felt bag from Matt and Nat. G gave it to me 2 Christmases ago. 
 - Le Sportsac bag -  came with another bag I have and use. I put my "My Neighbour Totoro" wallet, mirror and coin purse (which holds coins and coupons) in it so that I can easily move it between purses
 - Sony Ebook Reader - this is a touch-screen PRS 700 which I got last year. Love it!
 - An organic, vegan granola bar  - choconut flavour 
 - Purse Hook - because putting your bag on the ground/floor is gross.
 - Pilot G Tec c4 pen in blue. My signature pen of choice.
 - Umbrella - fold up umbrella because I live in Vancouver.
 - Ecojots little notebook
 - Classic 60GB ipod
 - Earphones - Bang and Olufsen

Mini red pouch with beauty supplies: 
All Aveda stuff:
 - Caribbean Therapy body creme travel size
 - Lipstick in Sutra
 - Lipgloss in Juneberry
 - Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother in travel size (for flyaway, and to protect against humidity)
 - Green Science Firming Face Cream sample size
 - Blue Oil - blue chamomile and peppermint to relieve headaches. It is a rollerball to put on temples. I use it all the time. I am one of those people who constantly has a headache! 

Missing: cell phone, keys and the 2 or 3 reusable grocery bags that I always take with me. This bag is big enough to just pop groceries or whatever else in to, but my other purses are smaller.

Check out some other purse posts on the Toddler Awesome blog