This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fresh Cut Fabrics Studio

Having an online store is great because one doesn't need to pay for a physical space to sell their products from. For me, I can easily fit the small items I sell in my storage room, but what about larger items, like fabric? The joint mother/daughter team of Eileen and Karena sell fabric and patterns online at Fresh Cut Fabrics, and as you can see below, store everything in Karena's basement:


What would you do with all that fabric? Do you have some projects you want to start? Check out Fresh Cut Fabrics to see their full selection of fabric. Eileen and Karena from Fresh Cut Fabrics will be sponsoring this blog for Blogmania with some wonderful fabric, which I will show you on Wednesday.