This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My 15 Minutes of Fame - Facebook Party!

Please join me on Wednesday July 28th from 1:30 pm to 1:45 pm EST on my Facebook fan page for my 15 minutes of fame! Presented by Gina from Blogmania PR, this fun event involves spreading the love of our fan page, checking out the shop, asking questions, and having a great time! Who doesn't have 15 minutes to spare? I would really love and appreciate the support!!

What's in it for you?
You could win a $15 gift certificate to my studioahimsa shop! How cool would that be? I have added a bunch of new necklaces, greeting cards and a gift set as well, so there are lots of things to choose from if you win!

Become a fan now and join in the fun! There will be Facebook fan-only discounts available in the future.