What did I love about it?
- there was a small farmer's market at the nearby community centre.
- it was walking distance to Kensington, an area with lots of small shops, cafes and restaurants, not to mention a great foreign film theatre.
- it was a nice walk (longish) to downtown, a lovely huge park and lots of other areas.
- there were tons of beautiful trees around, and a small park right across the street from our house!
- a library and mall were just up the hill from our place.
- you could actually see the stars, and the Northern Lights in that neighbourhood!
View from our living room window to field/park in front of house - with community centre and swimming pool in distance. I miss the snow.
And this is in our living room, showing how much warm light came in. What I really loved was that we could keep our curtains open without worrying about anyone looking in!
I don't have many pictures of the neighbourhood itself, since we hadn't bought a digital camera until we'd lived there for almost a year.
What is/are your favourite neighbourhoods?