Even though I don't have children of my own, I am really impressed with So Rad's products! Jazz discusses some of the benefits of these clothes here:
- 70% Bamboo 30% Certified Organic Cotton
- Ribbing is 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Made and designed in Canada - by a Canadian!
- Even the fabric is knit in Canada!
- Triple stitch cover seam for durability and no inner seam (and it looks so nice)
- Super quality and well made
- All around environmentally responsible
- Environmentally responsible inks
- No flame retardant chemicals
- Matching and colour coordinated
- Contrast thread colour (green items have brown thread, blue items have avocado green thread, pink items have orange thread)
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Heat regulating
- Prewashed for minimal shrinkage and super softness
- Very generous sizing
- Functional clothes designed with thought
- Making Mummy Madness Manageable!
and these other greeting cards, too:
You can find So Rad on Etsy | Facebook | Twitter | (her new) Blog
Stay tuned to see what Jazz has offered for giveaway during the Blogmania event!