This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Ways to Relax - Favourite Things Project


Is everyone having a nice summer/winter so far? In August, I usually go to visit Greg's parents at one of their places. They are always at their lake-side place in Interior B.C. this time of year, and it's always fun to swim, go out on the boat, cook, visit and just relax! Usually August also means visiting my family in Calgary - the lake place is halfway between here and Calgary, so we stop there on the way to Calgary and again on the way back. I just finished an exam yesterday and I can't afford to make a trip this summer, so I am stuck here. . . good thing I have these
ways that I like to relax:

This print, which I bought from the V&A Museum in London hangs on the right of my bed. I love to lie in bed and look at this print. It is one of my favourite things to think about when I think about relaxing. Sun shining, birds chirping, and a clean spot to rest in the grass. . .closing my eyes, reading or looking at clouds. . .doesn't that sound relaxing?


I also find that looking at art is very relaxing. I can lose myself in a museum/galleries for a whole day just looking and dreaming. I love to watch movies/good shows in order to relax as well. . .or go to the symphony and listen/watch people play violins and other instruments!


This week's featured blogger is Cheryl who writes the blog Dilettare.

How about you? What are your favourite ways to relax? 
Please add your post link to this linky and leave a comment so I know when you've done so!