This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

No posts this long weekend

Hi everyone! I am currently working on updating my entire blog - moving to wordpress and setting it up on my own server. I am redesigning it all and moving all my blogger posts as well. I've never used wordpress before, so I am giving myself the weekend off from blogging to get things set-up over there!

Please use www.beingtazim.com (which, for now, redirects here), for all future ventures over to my blog! I hope to make the new site live by Tuesday!

*for the Favourite Things Friday post about favourite local artists, I will post it early next week, and then do the regularly scheduled post on Friday.

Have a great labour day weekend everyone!