This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogging Events

These are the upcoming events that I am a part of: 
June 4th is my day! Pinitforward is an event that is taking place from May 24th to July 7th. It is co-hosted by Pinterest, a new bookmarking site where you can "pin" anything you find online to different pin boards, and sfgirlbybay (this link takes you to the page listing all 300 participants). I wrote a post about the event here: Pinterest Bookmarking Fun!
Photobucket 
September 10 to 12th. This new event has several hundred participants already signed up! There will be lots of giveaways (each blog has one)! 
blogmania
September 15 to 16th. This enormous blogging event draws thousands of visitors to the 100s of blogs participating. Each blog has an item or package of items worth at least $100! 


* I am still looking for more items for my Blogmania giveaway! You'll get TONS of traffic and many features on my blog in return! Please email me or comment: tazimd at gmail dot com





30 days, giveaways

5Z5T4GAWMA6V