This blog is now permanently located and updated regularly here - BeingTazim.com

Please visit my new blog URL!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blog Peek: Staci of Just Sew Sassy


Staci from Just Sew Sassy is one of my new blogger friends. I enjoy visiting her blog, especially on Tuesdays. Every Tuesday she posts a tutorial on different fun things that she's sewn. Her most recent post is all about her favourite quilt! Staci talks about her blog:
This blog is a collection of my random thoughts, project attempts, 
and a little shop for you to browse in. 
 I love Staci's warning for blog readers. She says that she is all over the place! Go check out her blog and Etsy store. You can win one of her lovely Tiny Tabs Ribbon Blankets, like the one featured on her blog, on Staci's birthday: June 8th!  If you want the specific blanket shown, it's on sale now!


To be sure not to miss any Being Tazim updates subscribe via Rss Reader