Giveaway 6 - Chandelier Plaque from Eventually Cottage
Created in an 1850s carriage house turned cozy cottage, these plaques made by Dawn at Eventually Cottage both literally and figuratively show the love put into them:
Eventually Cottage supports animal rescue and adoption, so please visit Recycled Paws. Interested in getting a custom message on the Wedding sign or purchasing one of the others? Click below:
1. A Little Love 2. Personalized Wedding Sign 3. Crowning Glory 4.Love 5.Paisley Flowers 6.Toile CrownDawn shared some information with me about her passion for animal rescue and adoption, New York and a movie she recently saw:
1) How does your art practice fit in to your life?
I have an unconventional schedule which allows me to have time to myself while my kids are at school. However, when everyone is home, they do like to help or participate in my crafting!
2) Where does everything come together?
My Prince Charming recently turned one of the two sheds on our property into a workshop for me. We still have work to do, but it's not stopping me from getting my craft on!!!
3) Do you have any specific goals for your Etsy site or art practice?
I fantasize about being able to make enough money with my crafts that I could stay home and do them all day long. However, in reality, I just want to continue making items that make people happpy.
4) What would be your super power if you could have one?
To save all of the homeless pets around the world. It may sound strange or corny, but I am very passionate about animal rescue and adoption.
5) Recommend a good movie
I recently saw The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock. What a fantastic movie! I love how she took a chance and gave him opportunities that he may not have had otherwise!
6) Where do you live in the world? What do you like most about it?
I live in NY and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! I live in the Hudson Valley region of NY and it just doesn't get much more beautiful than here in my opinion. I am also just about 45 minutes north of NYC and it just doesn't get better than that!!!!
This Chandelier Plaque will find its way into the heart and home of one lucky winner:
How can you win this item?
This giveaway is open to residents of the US/Canada only!